The Stables Matakana Wedding
It was my first wedding of the season yesterday with the absolutely adorable Tash and Neil. These two lovelies have been together since high school and today they finally made it official in front of their closest friends and family.
Neil and the boys got ready in Omaha while the girls had their prep at the beautiful Takatu Villa. They organised a first look before the ceremony up at the villa - so we stood Neil at the edge of the deck and let Tash do the rest... Wow... when Neil turned around I think he experienced every emotion all at once! So much genuine love and adoration came poring out, it was like he was seeing Tash for the first time (and they've been together for 11 years!) and that deep connection only became more evident throughout the day.
After the ceremony, between showers of rain, we made it to the Cement Works in Warkworth. While avoiding wire fences, scrap steel, huge puddles and many other general hazards, we explored the grounds and got as many shot as possible before the next downpour. With all this chaos - Tash seemed to love every moment, always beaming with happiness and with Neil there supporting her at every moment.
Tash and Neil - it really was a flawless occasion; congratulations to you both and I wish you nothing but the best for your amazing future together 😍
- Venue - The Stables Matakana
- Makeup - Natalie Dent Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist
- Hair - Inspired Hair by Robyn Munro
- Florals - Miss Botanicals
- Celebrant - Will Smith
- Bride's dress - Bridal Brilliance
- Girls' dresses - Evolution Clothing
- Groom's suit - Barkers
- Guys' suits - Hallenstein Brothers
- Rings - Diamonds on Richmond
- Cake - Amy's Secret Kitchen
- DJ - MIX it DJ
- Stationery - Sharon Shin
- Photography - Greg Campbell Wedding Photography
- Videography - Greg Campbell Wedding Photography